Your new company
An outstanding company based in Wellington who are leaders in quality structural welding and fabrication. Renowned for ensuring staff safety and paying very well for the right staff.
Your new role
You will be assisting with the management of the workshop. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to; Quality control, organisation with dispatch Health & Safety, Daily allocation of tasks to team in line with programme as well as producing and ensuring high quality work for the structural market.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive hands on experience in structural fabrication, welding and engineering
- Trade qualifications and ticketed structural welder
- Solid experience, ability to supervise and manage across a diverse team
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- A solution focused individual with the ability to problem solve, often under time pressures
- Solid communication skills – with the ability to adapt across different levels
- Results focused – with the ability to face resistance and adapt to setbacks changes and pressures
- Strong knowledge of all welding practices and NZ standards with ability to train staff, lead the team and on occasions be ‘hands on’
What you'll get in return
- Company progression
- Competitive rates
- Negotiable package
- Great company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.