Your new role
As a Workplace Officer you will be responsible for managing Reception and Welcome Crew services providing client meeting room support. This is a pivotal role to provide the first point of contact for all visitors to the Client organisation and is crucial to the delivery of the Client experience. This role works collaboratively to manage all aspects of client and staff bookings, meetings, new and visiting staff members, events and daily catering requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Be able to build and maintain effective and strong relationships with clients, visitors, staff and colleagues
- Ability to problem solve and work to tight deadlines and timelines
- Ability to provide high level of customer service in a continually changing environment with a strong emphasis on consistency and flexibility
- Ability to communicate with confidence and respect for others
- Energetic, passionate and leads by example
What you need to do now
- Competitive hourly rate $26- $30
- Great team environment
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-12:30pm
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2678197