Your new company
Our client is seeking a competent, Welder/Fabricator within the Wellington region. An exciting chance to work for one of New Zealand's leading engineering companies.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will hold a range of welding tickets such as MIG, TIG, STICK, ARC & Oxy/Acet
- You will be able to ensure the correct weld procedures are followed at all times
- Experience with stainless steel fabrication and fabrication of valve sets (preferred)
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and be available to start immediately.
What you'll get in return
- $35 p/hr minimum (higher rate dependent on experience)
- Weekly pay and 8% holiday pay on top.
- Great team morale
- Chance to up-skill and develop skills in the industry
- ACC, holiday pay, sick leave & Kiwisaver
- PPE and site safe provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kieran now on 048863853. Alternatively email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.