Your new company
Our client is seeking a competent, trade qualified or experienced Sheet Metal Worker and Fabricator within the Wellington region. An exciting chance to work for one of New Zealand's leading construction companies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced in welding MIG, TIG, STICK, ARC & Oxy/Acet
- You will be able to ensure the correct weld procedures are followed at all times
- Experience with stainless steel fabrication and fabrication of valve sets (preferred)
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and be available to start immediately.
What you'll get in return
- $33 p/hr minimum
- Weekly pay and 8% holiday pay on top.
- Great team morale
- Chance to up-skill and develop skills in the industry
- ACC, holiday pay, sick leave & Kiwisaver
- PPE and site safe provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kieran now on 048863853. Alternatively email an up to date CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2639199