Our client is New Zealand's Infrastructure and Industrial Services specialists who are looking for two hard working CCTV Operators to join their brand new crew working from Frankton.
Your new role:
Your key responsibilities will involve anything from conducting inspections and assessments to performing maintenance work on storm water, sewer systems and process lines using diagnostic CCTV.
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm with some potential overtime hours.
What you'll need to succeed
- Class 2 or Class 4 License
- Knowledge of standard tools and methods to conduct inspections
- A positive attitude
- Punctuality and reliability
- The ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol test
- Experience with CCTV operation is a bonus!
What you'll get in return
- Overtime after 45 hours
- On call allowance
- Great hourly rate!
- Full training provided
- Opportunity to be a part of a supportive team
Call Katy Bird to find out more 021501826