Your new company
Join an award-winning Engineering consultancy that is well regarded for its world class technical expertise. With a solid pipeline of upcoming complex projects, this consultancy is looking for a Traffic Engineer to expand their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for those who are looking to progress their career in Engineering.
Your new role
Working as a part of a tight-knit engineering team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing transport assessment reports.
- Producing designs of roads, intersections, walking and cycle schemes etc.
- Undertaking civil design, investigations and report and sketches to professional and relevant standards.
- Provide engineering design services, using practical engineering solutions in a timely fashion. This includes following/designing the project from identification of issues through to construction of physical works remedies.
- Undertaking other civil engineering work and assist others within the engineering team as workload dictates.
What you'll need to succeed
To be consider for this role, it is essential that you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Ideally a qualification in Civil engineering or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant NZ based Traffic Engineering experience.
- Competent in using Civil3D to design.
- Working knowledge of relevant technical software e.g., Civil 3D.
- Active listening and critical thinking skills.
What you'll get in return
A range of benefits are being offered by our client including:
- Highly competitive remuneration packages.
- Career development opportunities.
- Increased flexibility and work life balance.
- A secure pipeline of work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2724433