In this job, as a pump water station trade assistant, you will be required to repair and maintain the mechanical assets and pipe work associated with water and wastewater pump stations. Some experience working with water and wastewater would be a plus but not required.
Even without experience, if you are keen and have the right attitude to learn and work hard, then we want to hear from you. Now is the right time to change your career or start a career in Water. Call us today on 03 377 6656.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have a driving licence (restricted is ok)
- Be able to pass a drugs test
- Be be reliable and have transport to get to work
What you'll get in return
- Weekly pay starting on $22ph, full time 40+ hours work a week
- Opportunities to progress in this company
- On the job training and chance to upskill
- PPE gear for the job
- permanent job opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or call Rachel on 03 377 6656 or flick your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. #2622042