This role is part of our client's National Field team and is responsible for engaging with customers and driving their business strategies.
Your new role
- FUNCTION Marketing
- SALARY: $65-75k NZD base salary + Bonus Scheme + Excellent benefits + Fully maintained company vehicle
- LOCATION Christchurch, New Zealand
- REPORTS TO Area Manager
- JOB TYPE Permanent
What you'll need to succeed
- Analysing, reporting and interpreting store specific data in order drive growth
- Acting as the point of reference for external partners by engaging in commercial conversations and negotiations;
- Building, encouraging and maintaining strong business partnerships with retailers;
- Responsibly educating retailers on product and category knowledge as well as on trading terms;
- Ensuring execution of strategies and campaigns for all retailers are achieved within your patch;
- Meeting, and exceeding, performance targets;
- Continually developing your skills to adapt to the changing industry and regulatory environment.
What you need to do now
- A minimum business degree or prior experience in sales / marketing;
- A customer focused approach & solutions driven mentality;
- Strong selling, negotiation and objective handling skills;
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills;
- A desire to be Bold and Fast, while acting Responsibly, as you grow and develop your career
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2665578