Trade Assistant's & Skilled Labourers needed for Full Time Work in the WGTN CBD - Call Marino Now!!! 021731598
Your new company
We are currently working with industry leading engineering and construction companies who are looking for trade assistant's & skilled labourers to assist qualified tradesmen. They are looking to expand their team in order to complete multiple upcoming jobs that will be on-going, whilst providing opportunities to up skill your hands on experience.
Your new role
You will be working as a Trade Assistant/Skilled Labourer, assisting tradesmen in varied skilled tasks where you will be picking up techniques from some of the industry’s best and developing your own career path.
What you'll need to succeed
• Have a basic understanding of tool use
• Physically Fit
• Be driven, motivated and enjoy a fast-paced environment
• A can do attitude and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return
• Competitive wages
• The chance to progress through the construction industry
• On the tools experience
• A job where no two days are the same
• Opportunity to work with construction industry leaders.
• Apprenticeships available for the right candidate
• Work alongside qualified tradies
• Weekly pay - Kiwisaver, Annual Leave, Sick Leave, ACC
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Marino Jenkins now on 021 731 598.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on how we can progress your career.
Trades and Labour
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Marino Jenkins, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Wellington