Your new company
Large not for profit organisation based in Mt. Wellington
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing the invoicing and collection of $30 million per annum revenue
- Maintaining and updating an occupancy matrix which underpins and supports the funding claimed
- Maintaining and reconciliation of the main bank account
- Maintain and reconcile the Fixed Assets register
- At year end, prepare a set of financial statements to be audited
- Revenue accountant is also involved in the preparation of monthly results, to annual budgets and monthly forecast.
Experience with not for profit and Greentree software is desirable
What you'll get in return
This is a temp role to start immediately and is in lieu of a permanent hire.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.