Your new company
Work within Government Capability group to ensure our frontline is safe and provide world-class specialist response.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide administrative oversight and management of all exhibits.
- Provide front counter services as first point of contact
- Maintain accurate record-keeping systems of the National Police Armoury in all databases.
- Provide administrative support to workstreams as required.
What you'll get in return
- A high level of proficiency in data entry, and with using the Microsoft suite of business products.
- A high level of proficiency in communication, both verbal and written.
- An awareness of the handling of sensitive information.
- Demonstrated excellent relationship management skills.
- A high level of motivation, dedication, commitment, and initiative.
- A sound work ethic and a can-do attitude.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
What you need to do now
- Temporary assignment for 6 months - take a break for summer!
- Competitive hourly rate of $27phr
- Start asap
- Supportive team with full training provided
- Ensure our communities feel safe
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2684543