Your new company
An industry leader within the insurance space well established across Australasia, with multiple brands under their umbrella is looking to bring on a senior technical business analyst in a highly specialised role which does not come up often.
Your new role
You would be joining a newly formed and growing agile team, to specialize in supporting a rating engine platform where you will get to be hands on in supporting the maintenance and upkeep in line with the changing legislation and initiatives. This is a technical role where you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Engage with stakeholders to enable the delivery of initiatives that meet the strategic needs of the organization's initiatives.
- Effectively translate business requirements to technical documentation for the development and testing team.
- Deliver new rating and underwriting algorithms through effective documentation and implementation
- Support change management, ensuring solutions are implemented effectively.
- You will have the opportunity to take on scrum master and product owner roles within the agile team from time to time.
Essential to this role is sound business analysis experience combined with hands on experience with object-oriented languages from a software development background. You will need to have a great appreciation for mathematical computations, and:
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills and excellent communication ability verbally and in writing.
- Have experience with software design and have a good understanding of agile SDLC.
- Experience with hands on software development.
- Be able to effectively navigate ambiguous situations to achieve successful outcomes.
- Be detail oriented, with an appreciation for the importance of accuracy within this line of work
What you'll get in return
Being a specialized role, you will be a go to person within the team and with this comes a highly competitive salary package. Their offices are based in Auckland CBD, and the working arrangement is flexible with 2 days based in the office and 3 days from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2643394