Your new company
A large New Zealand organisation that is known for its work in the health sector. They are currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their team on an initial six month contract that is likely to be extended.
Your new role
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be operating in a close-knit team working to deliver transformational programmes and projects that fit in line with the organisation's main goal. You will be required to carry out requirements elicitation, workshopping, current state assessment, Gap analysis, target state assessment, process mapping and design thinking.
What you'll need to succeed
- Senior experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in integration analysis would be beneficial
- Technical/IT knowledge and understanding are essential
- Worked in fast-paced environments juggling multiple streams of work and priorities
- Worked with various departmental stakeholders across all levels
- Have the rights to live and work in New Zealand
What you'll get in return
You will be part of an exciting range of programmes and projects for an organisation that makes a difference to the New Zealand community. You will receive competitive rates and be paid on a weekly basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call the consultants below:
E: Bianca.Redoblado@hays.net.nz | P: 098841579
E: Kedra.Macpherson@hays.net.nz | P: 098841583
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2623797