Your new company
Your new company are a large local organization that are heavily involved with the planning and growth of the greater Queenstown area. Playing a pivotal role in the sustainable development and growth of the Queenstown area, this organization are well known and respected within the region.
Your new role
The Team Leader - Subdivision, Development Contributions and Property will assist the Manager of Resource Management Engineering, Subdivision and Development Contributions to coordinate all aspects of the Districts post consenting Subdivision, Development Contributions and associated property records administration work.
The Team Leader position is critical in providing internal technical and professional leadership to staff. There is an equally important role to play in presenting a professional, can-do, constructive face of the organization to the wider consultant and development communities.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this position you will require:
What you'll get in return
- A relevant Engineering qualification
- Relevant successful team leadership experience.
- Excellent knowledge and practical application (5+ years) of the Resource Management Act 1991 and/or allied legislation (LGA).
- Experience in dealing with Subdivision and/or Development Contributions desirable.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining relationships across a broad range of stakeholders.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of conveyance administration such as Land Online (LINZ) is desirable.
In return you will be offered a competitive remuneration package, great job security and the opportunity to play an important role in the further growth and development of the Queenstown Lakes region
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact George Pringle directly on 03 669 5511 or firstname.lastname@example.org