Join an established national design & build company!
Your new company
Our client is a well-known name in the local design and build market. They specialise in residential and education projects and their multiple offices span the nation. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Designer to step up into a Team Lead role with an established company with a solid pipeline of upcoming projects.
Your new role
- Completing estimates and drawings in a timely manner
- Complying with relevant codes and standards
- Managing/mentoring a small team
What you'll need to succeed
- Competent using Revit
- An understanding of building codes and regulations (advantageous but not required)
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A can-do approach and high attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tess Bennett (09 884 1511, Tess.Bennett@hays.net.nz) or Cynthia Mudliar (021 204 3394, Cynthia.Mudliar@hays.net.nz) for a confidential discussion about your career.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Tess Bennett, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Auckland