Your new company
Our client is a large national Government Agency and they have an opportunity for a Talent Advisor to join their busy team.
Your new role
Reporting to the Talent Manager, you'll work as part of a large team recruiting specialist roles across a diverse range of divisions. Responsibilities will include:
- End to end recruitment including advertising and sourcing talent, screening, candidate checks and managing offers
- Working closely with Managers to understand their requirements, presenting shortlists and providing advice
- Using social media and professional networks to positively promote the employment brand and provide excellent candidate experience
- Building strong internal and external
- Contribute positively to the team, sharing knowledge and working collaboratively to drive recruitment
What you'll need to succeed
This is a great opportunity for someone with some recruitment experience to join a team and grow your experience. You'll enjoy working in a busy role with proven experience in prioritising demands and taking full ownership of your role.
You'll be able to demonstrate proactive sourcing and the ability to use multiple strategies to attract and retain talent. Strong stakeholder management skills along with problem solving skills are essential along with a collaborative working style.
What you'll get in return
You'll be involved in a diverse range of roles across the organisation, this is a fantastic time to join them on their journey. Flexible and hybrid working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cheryl Burns now on 09 884 1535 to hear more
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2685082