Your new company
Great opportunity to work for a technology-driven organisation that focus on innovation and automation, delivering IT solutions for wealth managers, fund managers, self-directed investment platforms, and wealthy private individuals and their families.
Your new role
As a Systems and Automation Engineer you will work for the Chief Technology Officer to maintain and support the infrastructure to support the development teams and ensure the continuous operation of production systems. The role delivers infrastructure solutions to support products and contribute to software development practices and quality.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a software development company with automated deployment pipelines
- Experience in managing Microsoft development, test, build infrastructure (Visual Studio 2013, C# .NET 4.5, SQL Server 2014, IIS)
- AWS infrastructure experience (EC2, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, Workspaces, CloudWatch, CloudFront)
- IAC experience (e.g., CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Scripting experience (e.g., PowerShell)
- Experience with TDD/automated testing will be an advantage
A full time and permanent role in a secure organisation with fantastic growth opportunities. You will join a supportive and high performing team with flexible working from home opportunities. A highly competitive salary is on offer and an immediate start to the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2580379