Your new company
This large government organisation based in Wellington CBD are looking to add strength to their growing finance team by bringing in a strong leader to guide the FMIS Systems Team to success.
Your new role
In this 'no two days the same' role, you will be accountable for ensuring the efficiency and integrity of the Financial Management Information Systems (FMIS - Technology One). As the Team Leader your role will be to provide leadership and management to the systems accounting team by ensuring that robust processes for communication, performance management and learning and development are effectively implemented. Plus ensure staff have tools appropriate to do their work, within organisational constraints.
Your key competencies will be to support your team with delivering the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensuring the systems are securely maintained with complete data integrity
- Engaging with application vendors, outsourced service providers and internal staff in regards to both new and existing technology
- Performing project management activities as required
- Supporting peers in the Finance and Procurement teams to utilise the systems as appropriate
- Leading the development and maintenance of interfaces between finance systems and the organisation's other systems
- Analysing stakeholder needs and implementing FMIS solutions to meet these needs
- Advising on the accounting, operational and control implications of proposed changes to systems and processes.
In order to be successful in this role, the most desired trait is a proven background in leadership. You will be able to provide solid evidence of times in which you have motivated and developed your staff. It would be highly advantageous if you have used Technology One however this is not essential as a strong Systems Accountant will be able to turn their hand to any system and will be excited by the prospect of learning something new!
What you'll get in return
This role is offering a highly competitive salary of up to $150,000 per annum for the right candidate. You will have the flexibility to work from home and will also be liable for a number of other company specific benefits that will be discussed upon successful application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call me on 048863834.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2683986