Your new company
This engineering consultancy has specialist teams working effectively across a range of projects and sectors. Due to growth in their sustainably lead projects they are currently recruiting a Sustainability Engineer to provide expert modelling advice on their building services projects.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be responsible for providing specialist building energy modelling data.
- Analyse results and prepare clear and concise reports
- Work closely with other team members to provide sustainable design solutions for clients
What you'll get in return
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Building Science
- Competent in using IES modelling software
- Some relevant industry experience working on Green Star projects
A competitive salary is on offer and the opportunity to work in a collaborative and friendly office environment. There is also a very structured career path available to grow your career and develop your expertise.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click “apply now”, or alternatively contact Amy Scarfe on Amy.Scarfe@hays.net.nz for more information on this role or other opportunities in the Sustainability sector. #2679618