Your new company
This home builder specialise in Major Projects and are looking for a Construction Supervisor to join their friendly team. The Major Projects team looks after large project developments in the Manukau and Central Auckland area, with clients like Kainga Ora, Tamaki Regeneration, Iwi and private developers.
Your new role
- Working on-site to deliver the company's building projects on time to a high standard, ensuring client needs are met.
- Delivering our construction programme to schedule.
- Being responsible for site set-up, tidiness and safety and directing subcontractors and trades on site.
- Managing costs effectively.
We’re looking for someone who can contribute to our reputation for excellent construction, and who can hit the ground running.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience motivating and driving subcontractors work effectively and in a team.
- Practical knowledge of health and safety and employment requirements.
- 3+ years of previous site management experience.
- Strong communication.
- The ability to work without management direction, use initiative and possess a positive attitude towards teamwork.
- The ability to multi task, have flexibility to switch between priorities, work to deadlines and delegate work activities are also essential.
What you need to do now
- Work alongside an amazing and supportive team
- A role with diversity and challenges
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Access to our mental health and wellness programme
If you're interested in this role, Please contact me on 027 258 6331 or email me at Michael.Sutcliffe@hays.net.nz or you can click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.