Your new company
This company has a fantastic reputation when it comes to all things Traffic. They pride themselves on having a fantastic culture and a hard working ethic. The company are happy to help progress their workers with licenses, tickets and career progression - no experience needed!
Your new role
Your role will be to maintain a safe environment for workers and pedestrians by managing traffic. You will be keeping the traffic flowing safely by watching, setting up signs and cones.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- TC ticket or STMS preferred however not required
- Reliable transport preferred
- Class 1 or 2 preferred however not essential
What you need to do now
- Fulltime or part time hours, whatever is preferred
- Licenses and tickets provided for reliable workers
- Fantastic rates
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kaleb on 0212731320.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2498829