Your new company
Based in Dunedin our client specialises in varied types of fabrication. Work with a highly supportive team, that allows for up-skilling. A comfortable workshop with a good team and possibility for longevity.
Your new role
Reporting to the workshop supervisor, your new role will see you working as a MIG and TIG (mild steel and stainless) fabricator. Practical thinking and problem solving will be your allies as this role will see you fabricating a variety of projects.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in mild and/or stainless steel fabrication
- Reliable, motivated and organised
- Strong problem solving skills
- Competent with Tig and Mig to AS/NZS 2980 or equivalent
- Ability to interpret drawings accurately
- Hold a valid work visa if applicable
- Due to NZ current border closures we may not be able to accept applications from outside the country
A company that believes in its people with a supportive and evolving environment you will be encouraged to learn and develop. Reflective competitive pay based on skills and experience. Dunedin boasts a better work life balance than most other cities in NZ! With low traffic volumes and affordable housing, why would you not want to move south?
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.