** CNC Operator role also available **
Your new company
Are you a skilled worker who is looking to up-skill, join a great family environment and work for an award-winning bespoke staircase company in Wellington? Our client has a fantastic work culture that promotes continuous learning and has opportunities for career progression.
They are passionate about their people and are seeking anyone who has trades or tools experience. Your time will be split between the workshop and installing staircases on sites around the Wellington region.
Your new role
What you'll get in return
- Measure material to mark reference points, cutting lines or other indicators
- Trim excess material from work pieces
- Attach decorative or functional accessories to products
- Assemble wood products
- Drill holes in parts, equipment or materials
- Transporting and lifting heavy staircases
- Work alongside qualified workers
- Long-term role
- Mon-Fri 44+ hours a week
- Weekly pay with Kiwisaver, annual leave, sick leave
- PPE provided
- Career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jess on 04 886 3827. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.