We are looking for someone who can work independently who has experience working as a spray operator and in open space maintenance around Christchurch. This role will be Mon - Fri, 8 hours a day, with some starts as early as 6am in Summer. It is a temporary ongoing job which could lead to a permanent position for the right person who shows potential.
The role will be responsible for:
- Carrying out a spray round
- Maintaining the chemical spray equipment being used
- Mechanical edging when necessary
- Undertake spray duties on a scheduled and reactive basis and anything else required in the role
You must have:
- Growsafe qualification (non negotiable)
- full class 1 driving licence and ability to drive manual (as work truck will be used to carry out the job)
- confidence to work independently
- reliable transport to get to work each day
- pass a pre-employment drug test
- knowledge of plants and spray equipment (beneficial)
We will provide: PPE gear, weekly pay and opportunities to grow in this role.
If interested, please call Rachel on 021 967 565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and I can call you.