Solution Architect focusing on Presales | Auckland CBD based | Major consultancy with enterprise clients
Your new company
We are currently recruiting a top solution architect for one of our leading client based in Auckland. They are a consultancy and well known for creating catered solutions for their customers.
Your new role
For this role, you will provide expert level technical and business solution consultancy during the presales process in support of the direct sales force and partners, principally through proposal production, product demonstrations and the scoping and delivery of in-depth Proof-of-Concepts.
Other responsibilities includes:
· Assisting with presales by identifying customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
· Product demonstration
· Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept
· Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
· Supporting Marketing events
· Eloquent and fluid communication of technical/business concepts
· Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
· Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
· Conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment
What you'll need to succeed
· Strong Pre-sales experience is highly desired, particularly with Solution and/or Enterprise Architecture
· Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Able to articulate and
logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
· Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture.
· Prior health sector experience is highly desired.
What you'll get in return
Be part of a rapidly growing organisation with collaborative work environment. They offer fantastic package with excellent benefits and career growth opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV Sakwan - email@example.com , or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Sakwan Mohammed, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Auckland