At Hays Legal, we are passionate about the legal profession. Whether you are a lawyer, legal secretary or legal executive, our unparalleled recruiting expertise will help you find the best legal jobs.
I am currently recruiting for the following Solicitor positions:
SENIOR SOLICITOR - LITIGATION │ Christchurch
- A one of a kind opportunity for a Senior Litigation Solicitor to take the reins and grow their team!
- Nestled on the outskirts of the CBD, this small legal firm has a strong work ethic with a family-friendly approach.
- Great flexibility and work/life balance on offer
- The main files will be related to relationship property, estate disputes, family protection, civil litigation and disputes in the commercial and property area.
- Opportunity to move up to an equity position, as well as the independence to grow your career and grow your team
- Great variety of work so you won't be pigeon-holed into one area!
- We need someone with good energy and a good attitude, someone who likes working in a smaller firm
ASSOCIATE - COMMERCIAL│ CHRISTCHURCH
- This firm offers a professional, corporate environment within a mid sized law firm with branches across the South Island.
- We are looking for an Associate or Senior Associate with 5+ years of experience to work across a variety of commercial matters such as rural, subdivisions, commercial, conveyancing, wills and trusts.
- Varied and interesting work here where you work closely with supportive and accessible Partners
- We are looking for someone energetic and ambitious who also enjoys mentoring junior members of the team
- Great professional support and development, flexible hours, progression plans and competitive salary. A great opportunity to take your career to the next level!
SENIOR ASSOCIATE, COMMERCIAL / PROPERTY │ Christchurch
- We are looking for a Senior Solicitor or Associate at 4+ years PQE to join our commercial / property team
- Work would involve local government, commercial, property and private client work
- Someone who is technically competent in Land law would be helpful also
- This is a great firm with several branches around NZ who offer a professional and supportive environment Flexibility around work hours is on offer, as well as progression!
SENIOR SOLICITOR – BANKING + FINANCE │ Christchurch
- Seeking a senior solicitor with 3-6 years PQE in general banking and finance in a corporate environment, ideally including property development finance and general corporate lending
- You'll be in front of clients from the start and will have the opportunity to work on a variety of complex transactions
- Non-hierarchical, professional environment
- We are looking for someone who is hands-on, has a great work ethic and great attention to detail
- Benefits include a variety of leave options from parental, study and long service as well as health insurance, wellness events and social functions
SENIOR SOLICITOR – PROPERTY, *REMOTE WORKING OPPORTUNITY*
- Seeking a Senior Solicitor with 4+ years' experience to join a well known firm with several branches in the South Island
- A variety of complex property work including acquisitions and disposals, subdivisions, leasing, financing and property development
- The main office is based in Southland with several branches around the South Island; however, there's the opportunity to work from anywhere in the South Island!
- Large team with lots of progression potential
- Flexibility around hours of work, opportunity for extra annual leave each year and lots of other staff benefits!
If you're interested in any of these roles, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Liz Sloan on 027 233 4733 for a confidential conversation. Alternatively, you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what you’re looking for.