Your new company
Are the largest direct response marketing company in Australia and New Zealand. They use their direct response television (DRTV), digital, retail, international and live events divisions to launch, market and sell leading consumer products.
Your new role
You will be responsible for
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage, create and publish content and campaigns across multiple platforms
- Maintain an up-to-date social media calendar
- Create high-quality video content and adapt it as needed across different channels.
- Assist with strategising social media channels and direction to contribute to overall business goals.
You will have:
What you'll get in return
- 2-3 years' experience managing social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest, and experience with reporting tools in Ads Manager, Meta Suite, and Google Analytics.
- Positive "can do" attitude with proven effective time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good photo and video shooting and editing skills.
- Good content creation skills.
- Creative, experimental, and a quick learner.
You will receive a competitive package and the ability to have an impact on the business. Flexible working and the chance to work with a collaborative team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2617848