Your new company
You will working with a company that specialise in the installation and manufacturing of aluminium and glass balustrades for residential housing across Wellington.
Your new role
You will working with a small team working in both the factory assisting with the manufacturing process as well as working along side installers on site assisting with the installation of balustrades and fencing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hours of work Monday - Thursday 7:30 - 14:30 & Friday 7:30 - 15:00
This company is willing to invest in your career progression as long as your are hard working and reliable.
What you'll get in return
- Construction experience preferred with a background on the tools although this is not essential as training will be provided
- You will be looking for a career in construction
- Reliable transport
- Hardworking and reliable
- Continuous on the job training
- You will be put through relevant courses to assist your career development
- Excellent team working culture
- Weekly pay including annual leave and paid public holidays
- There will be an offer for a permanent work opportunity for the right person
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Katie 021532310
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career #2649181