Your new company
This listed NZ business has been successfully operating in the New Zealand and Australian markets and are one of the fastest growing construction companies. With an award-winning business model and continued organic growth, they are now looking for a Site Supervisor to join their team in Christchurch.
Your new role
With newly secured projects and confirmed workload for the next 5 years in Christchurch, the opportunity for a Site Supervisor has become available to join this thriving business today.
As the Site Supervisor you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist the Site Manager & Project Manager to lead and manage the structural construction phase of projects
- You will manage sizable teams of direct labour and sub-contractors
- Communicate at all levels with site staff and our consultants to meet project timelines
- Be responsible for managing the overall logistics, program and contractors of the site and supporting the project team (foreman and safety etc) to achieve a successful outcome
- Lead and coach the teams
What you'll get in return
- Have extensive experience on large-scale construction (multi-story) projects
- Be trade qualified working your way up from the tools
- Be a team player with a 'can-do' attitude and have the leadership skills required to create a great working culture
- You understand the importance of safety and are computer savvy.
- You communicate effectively and can influence, persuade and guide others
- You are flexible and adaptable and adjust your style to work effectively with different people
- Experience leading large teams, including contractors
This position is a key role to join a progressive and stable business. In return, you’ll receive stability with a main contractor, growth and development in your career in an enjoyable working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please call Natasha Anderson on (03) 669-5518 for a confidential conversation or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2666095