Our client is a leading main contractor with substantial construction capability. They have a proven record of delivering the highest quality projects for their client base.
In this newly created role, you will take the lead on the project alongside an experienced team and working on a major project in the region. This will be a face-paced, challenging but rewarding position that will see you take the lead from the front, delivering projects from site works through to completion. Ideally, you will be completely comfortable in all stages of project life cycle and be comfortable working independently.
What you need to do now
- Experience working on large commercial construction projects within the NZ construction sector
- Strong programming skills and demonstrable experience
- The ability to manage complex relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Strong carpentry background
- A high degree of personal integrity and work ethic
- Strong technical capability and credibility
- A strong contracting background and exposure working on commercial projects, including large-scale works
- Effective verbal and written communication skills - as a key member of the team, you must be able to communicate clearly and interact well with the project team, sub-contractors and the client, building strong relationships
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jeremy Cameron on 04 886 3831 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2526722