Your new company
Your new company specialise in the construction of high end commercial projects for a number of well established clients ensuring a stable flow of work. Due to the natural growth of the company this company are looking to welcome a new Site Manager to the team.
Your new role
You will operate as a Site Manager on one high value project overseeing all elements of the build - knowledge and experience of the full building lifecycle from foundations through to fit out is therefore essential. You will be responsible for day to day management of the site, overseeing scheduling and deliveries of materials, working to the programme, working closely with Project Managers, Consultants, Clients and others. You will also be responsible for ensuring the project is delivered to the deadline, budget and to quality and safety standards.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 3 years NZ experience
- Experience as a Site Manager on commercial projects above $10m
- Full building lifecycle experience (Foundations through to Fit Out)
- Trade background preferred but not essential
- IT skills
- Strong communication skills
What you need to do now
- Salary - $110k - $140k + vehicle
- An inclusive and forward thinking work culture and environment
- Job security through strong flow of projects
- Opportunities for career progression with training and development
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2610662