Your new company
One of the largest privately owned Commercial Construction Companies in the South Island have a variety of projects in a wide range of sectors. This company has been selected for numerous significant projects due to their ability to consistently deliver projects on time and to the highest quality of finish.
Your new role
Due to major project works underway and deadlines to meet, they need an experienced Site Manager to join the team in Nelson.
Reporting to the Project Manager, general duties include:
- Management and supervision of daily site activities
- The delegation of duties, problem solving and liaison with subcontractors
- Running the day to day site activities, distributing of site materials, supervising site trades and labour, liaising with subcontractors, clients, engineer, architects and management
Responsible for allocation of work, ordering materials and labour, reading plans, set out and generally increasing the productivity Join a successful construction business that will give you the platform to grow your career.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Carpentry trade qualified
- Proven NZ commercial experience
- Manage & Co-ordinate trades
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Build strong and continual working relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Manage external traders and suppliers
- Ensure correct building practices and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Enforce and adhere to OH&S regulations
- Day to day management of suppliers, completion of paperwork and other admin tasks
An excellent opportunity to join a large national based company specialising in interesting and varied commercial and industrial construction projects.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please apply now with an updated CV or contact Natasha Anderson on 03-669-5518, email@example.com. #2611405