Your new company
Align yourself with a reputable commercial contractor. This local Cantabrian business have successfully been doing design and build projects across the City and leading commercial developments. They offer a diverse range of projects within this space and, thus offering you a great portfolio of projects.
Your new role
Due to securing a new build project, our client is now in a position to engage a Site Manager to work on a specific new build project for 6 months, with a view to go permanent. Reporting to the Project Manager, general duties include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Management and supervision of daily site activities
- The delegation of duties, problem solving and liaison with subcontractors
- Running the day to day site activities, distributing of site materials, supervising site trades and labour, liaising with subcontractors, clients, engineer, architects and management
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget to the highest of standards.
- Responsible for allocation of work, ordering materials and labour, reading plans, set out and generally increasing the productivity
What you'll get in return
- Commercial building trade background
- Previous experience working on projects to the value of $3 million
- Demonstrated history as a Site Manager
- Positive attitude, team player with a natural leadership style
- Be in New Zealand and hold a valid working visa
6 months of work guaranteed with a view to go permanent.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please contact Natasha Anderson 03-6695518 or email a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.