Your new company
Tier 1 Commercial Contractor, this company is one of the biggest in New Zealand, with a key portfolio of anchor projects across the country. You will be joining a successful team, that have gone from strength to strength and are still experiencing organic growth.
Your new role
As an experienced Commercial Site Manager, this role will see you encompass a vast range of skills to assist with the delivery of this project in Christchurch. Reporting to the Project Manager, general duties include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Management and supervision of daily site activities
- The delegation of duties, problem solving and liaison with subcontractors
- Running the day to day site activities, distributing of site materials, supervising site trades and labour, liaising with subcontractors, clients, engineer, architects and management
- Responsible for allocation of work, ordering materials and labour, reading plans, set out and generally increasing the productivity
What you'll get in return
- Trade qualified (Carpenter desirable)
- Strong structures experience in commercial projects
- Strong leadership/ management skills
- Strong planning (look-ahead) skills
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to set-out, monitor/ supervise trades
- Strong communication skills (verbal and electronic)
- Be able to deliver results at the highest level
- Right to work in New Zealand
Get exposure of working on a large scale project to add to your CV. Excellent systems and procedures are already in place to ensure the smooth running of the day to day on site to make your job more hassle less free.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 03 669-5518.