Your new company
Make a positive difference in a business where not only your input matters but so does their strong culture, all of which ensures the successful running of our client’s privately owned commercial business. Operating at a national level, their achievements have gone from strength to strength over the years as they have embedded themselves well and truly in the ground of NZ construction.
This successful company offer a diverse range of projects across the construction industry from commercial, education, government, health, hospitality, retail and heritage; thus offering you a great portfolio of projects to add to your experience.
Your new role
Due to organic growth and secured projects, our client is now in a position to engage a two Site Managers to work on projects throughout the Canterbury region. Reporting to the Project Manager, general duties include:
- Management and supervision of daily site activities
- The delegation of duties, problem solving and liaison with subcontractors
- Running the day to day site activities, distributing of site materials, supervising site trades and labour, liaising with subcontractors, clients, engineer, architects and management
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget to the highest of standards.
- Responsible for allocation of work, ordering materials and labour, reading plans, set out and generally increasing the productivity
Your work will be diverse and varied and you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects across the region.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Working to the highest standard of excellence you will be a manager who also believes in also supporting and developing their team.
Commercial building trade background
- Demonstrated history working as a Site Manager on various sized projects
- Positive attitude, team player with a natural leadership style - collaboration is key
- Be in New Zealand and hold a valid working visa
In return you will be part of a construction company that is stable, has a good reputation in the business and offer a good pipe of projects.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please contact Natasha Anderson for a confidential conversation on 03-669-5518 or email a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all live jobs on www.hays.net.nz
If this job isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.