Experienced Site Manager needed for a leading Residential Contractor.
Your new company
A well-known contractor who have been operating for over 20 years in New Zealand. They are involved in a wide range of residential housing projects from high-density apartment projects to urban developments. This company have a strong project pipeline with a variety of housing projects across the Auckland region.
Your new role
As Site Manager you will be responsible for liaising with contractors and subcontractors to ensure the effective and timely delivery of this 26-unit apartment block. You will be responsible for maintaining the safety of the site and ensuring the project runs to budget as well as delivering the project to a high-level of workmanship. The development is in construction phase currently with the building framing and roof on.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience in a Site Management role
- Trade qualified preferred
- 3 Level walk up experience
- Ability to communicate with clients, consultants and site staff
- Ability to manage and organize sub-contractors
- Ability to mentor a Junior Site Supervisor
What you'll get in return
- $105k - $120k + Vehicle
- Great support network with the role reporting to an Operations Manager.
- Training where required.
- Day off for their birthday and a mental health day off.
- Access to our mental health and wellness program.
- An awesome crew who like to hang out with one another.
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now on 098841576 If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2682852