Your new company
This Auckland based Civil Contractor is one of Auckland’s premier leaders in the construction of New Zealand’s infrastructure. They’re involved in a wide variety of large and small projects which include street scapes, civil works, land development and rail.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Providing general site management
- Effectively leading and motivating teams of site while following health and safety.
- Ensure plant, labour and materials are utilised on site effectively.
- Maintaining a high-performance culture on site
- Work cohesively and productively with the rest of the team to utilise specialist skills.
What you'll get in return
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build long term relationships
- The ability to mentor and lead others
- Knowledge surrounding workplace health safety and environmental policies and procedures along with implementing them
- A driven personality
- Good computer literacy
What you need to do now
- Healthy pipeline of work
- Competitive Salary + vehicle
- Internal progression
- Family-like work culture
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or contact Elizabeth Parris on 09 884 1517 or email Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org. #2582573