Your new company:
Our client are New Zealand's leading resource recovery, recycling and waste management provider. They are now looking for a hard working and enthusiastic Service Technician to join our client's team in East Tamaki.
Your new role:
In this role, you will be assisting our team during the treatment and disposal of liquid and hazardous waste in a safe and responsible manner. Full Training will be provided to run and operate machines.
- Noting the maintenance requirements and performing inspections, cleaning and servicing equipment.
- Complying with Dangerous goods regulations while collecting, recording an storing waste and chemicals.
- Monday to Friday, Occasional Saturdays
What you'll need to succeed:
- Class 2 license and a minimum of 1 year's experience
- Physically fit and hard working
- Must be a team player
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Dangerous Goods endorsement (preferred but not essential)
What you'll get in return:
- Permanent employment
- Ongoing training and development
- Be part of an essential service to the community
- Opportunities to expand your driving career
What you need to do now:
Call Ish on 021878939 or email email@example.com #2523545