Your new company
Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest government organisation whose mission is to be the safest country by delivering services that ensure New Zealand communities are confident, safe and secure.
Your new role
As a level one Service Desk you will be supporting users with password resets, adding users to Active Directory, maintaining email distribution lists, and other similar support tasks. You will be performing all aspects of user administration, including setting up new users, making changes to existing users, disabling user accounts when users leave, and user induction sessions.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience with Microsoft, Office 365
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users and vendors
- Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organised, detail-orientated, dependable and flexible
- Full driving license preferred
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary
- Full training and up-skilling
- Career progression, development and great opportunities to move within
- Free use of gym, pool and sports courts
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Aisha now on 048863802. Alternatively, email me directly on Aisha.Nazar@hays.net.nz.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.