Your new company
A leading government agency with a unique position of responsibility and influence in New Zealand’s public sector is looking for a Senior System Engineer. Your new organization is offering an interesting, diverse and stimulating work that addresses the big opportunities and complex challenges facing New Zealand.
Your new role
The primary focus of this role is to manage, maintain and develop the CSS platforms (virtual and public cloud) to enable their organisation to meet their strategic priorities.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong skills with Infrastructure as code.
- In-depth experience with Azure
- In-depth experience with Office 365 services
- Experience with SQL Experience with VMware
What you need to do now
- The opportunity to enhance your career path in computer systems infrastructure design and support.
- Be part of a friendly and collaborative team providing leading edge information technology services to key government agencies.
- Work closely with the Architecture team in developing and delivering new and innovative solutions for our agencies.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies on the job and be involved in decision making, and project planning.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or for further information please call Brice Laravoire on 048863851. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.