Your new company
The company we have aligned with are experts in their field. They are a diverse and multicultural company that specialise in all aspects of property and construction. Renowned as a premium standard, large and efficient consultancy, this company have a lot to offer its workers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Flexible work environment
- Multi-storey new build design
- Great advancement opportunities
- Great location on the shore
5+ years' experience (at least 2/3 NZ)
- Great communication skills
- Experience in relationship management and developing new business
- Experience in managing teams and working with other technical disciplines
Your role within the company will be to provide structural engineering services under the direction of the Director of Structural Engineering while ensuring consistency with company policy, strategy, commitments and goals. Some of your responsibilities will be:
What you need to do now
- Design of new buildings from residential up to low rise commercial, school buildings and building alterations.
- Assisting with the strategy for development of commercial building consultancy services
- Providing management and guidance to junior engineering staff members.
- Review existing client base: develop/maintain relationships and identify new opportunities with them
If you’re interested, click “apply now”, or alternatively contact Cian Romaine on 09 884 1555 or email@example.com for more information on this role or other opportunities in the Engineering sector. #2657973