Your new company
The company we have aligned with provide value to clients through excellence and innovation in structural engineering and design. They recognise that a client’s goals and objectives for each project are unique and they commit to understanding how best to add value.
Your new role
Salary: $90k - $115k
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong company culture
- Flexible working culture
- Strong technical leadership
- Diverse and complex projects
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in structural drafting (with a minimum of 2 in Revit).
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to manage and mentor more junior staff.
- Client focus in delivering projects
- Strong focus on professional development
In your role, you will be expected to work in teams on large residential/hotels up to 10 storey’s framed in concrete, steel and more recently CLT (Cross Laminated Timber) to low rise commercial projects on large floor plates. You will also be expected to manage the structural drafting on projects ensuring the highest quality in accordance as well as assist in the development and maintenance of the company drafting libraries and standards
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click “apply now”, or alternatively contact Cian Romaine on 09 884 1555 or email@example.com for more information on this role or other opportunities in the Engineering or Planning sector. #2567713