Your new company
Our client is one of New Zealand's leading main contractors with extensive construction capabilities. They now require an experienced Senior Site Manager to take the lead of a high profile project in the Manawatu. This is a critical two year assignment for the company and will see you overseeing a project in excess of $200m.
Your depth of experience and reputation in the successful management and delivery of large vertical construction commercial projects is a must. Within this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the requirements of safety, quality, cost and time are maintained throughout the duration of the project. (approx 24 months)
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following;
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience as a Senior Site Manager working for a main contractor, on a range of large commercial construction projects is essential
- Experience delivering commercial projects in excess of $100M
- Strong programming skills with proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Experience managing the overall performance of subcontractors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with extensive project reporting experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to and inspire others on site. Positive attitude is key
You will be rewarded with a market leading salary and provided with the necessary accommodation and flights to ensure you are completely setup and equipped to see through to a successful completion. This is an outstanding opportunity to take the lead on an extremely high profile project that will only enhance your CV and reputation in the market.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, send to email@example.com or call Jeremy on 04 8863831 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2524594