Your new company is a specialist in developing and delivering high-end commercial projects in the value region of $50m - $500m. With an incredibly low staff turnover, a strong future workload, high-value projects, a great work culture, and a very competitive salary/package on offer, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to take the next step in their career.
You will be a part of a tight-knit site team, working closely with Project Managers, QS, senior management, subcontractors, and professional consultants to ensure the project is delivered successfully. This company takes the impact of construction on the environment very seriously, committing to a 6 Green Star Energy efficiency certificate.
What you'll need to succeed
- Trade qualified or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Tier 1/2 Main Contractor experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Site Manager position overseeing high-end commercial projects
- Experience and proficiency in MS Projects
- Ability to liaise and organize subcontractors
- A positive toward all facets of your work
- Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- An inclusive and professional work culture
- Support, guidance, and development from experienced senior management
- Job security due to the huge pipeline of future work
- Salary - $140k - $160k + vehicle + bonus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2675416