Your new company
Your new company are a Commercial Developer that deliver their own healthcare projects. Due to the extensive project pipeline they are on the look out for a highly experienced Senior Site Manager to join the team and oversee the delivery of one of their West Auckland projects.
Your new role
This is a great opportunity to join a team and work on a project where you will work closely with the Project Manager on site and be responsible for the delivery of a $300m project. You will work closely with numerous Site Managers, Foreman, QS's, skilled tradesman, Quality Assurance professionals and Health and Safety Advisors to ensure that the project meets quality, budget, time and safety requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 8 years experience as a Site Manager on high value commercial projects
- Main Contractor experience in NZ
- Trade background or equivalent tertiary qualifications
- Ability to use programming and IT software
- Strong communication skills
- A good attitude and a genuine passion for construction
What you need to do now
- Entry into the employer share scheme
- Entry into the leadership and development programme = career progression
- A stable future with a HUGE pipeline of future work
- Be part of a team of dedicated and experienced professionals
- Great work culture / employer benefits
- Salary - $140k - $160k + vehicle
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2673029