Your new company
Based in the vibrant Auckland CBD, our client is known for their aesthetically pleasing designs in the multi-residential sector. Their innovation and strong design ethos position them as a leading firm in the market and their secure pipeline of projects offers complete job security and stability.
Your new role
- Document and manage projects from resource consent through to delivery
- Responsible for managing multiple projects and hitting key deadlines
- Monitoring and maintaining project schedules
- Leading technical team and mentoring junior staff when required
What you'll need to succeed
- Technical experience in NZ
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and team members
- Strong attention to detail
- 7+ years industry experience
- Minimum 12 months Revit experience
What you'll get in return
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading Auckland based architecture firm at the forefront of multi-unit residential design. As an employee, you will receive a public transit allowance, flexible working hours, the ability to work from home, and an attractive salary package of $120K+.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tess Bennett (09 884 1511, Tess.Bennett@hays.net.nz) or Cynthia Mudliar (021 204 3394, Cynthia.Mudliar@hays.net.nz) for a confidential discussion about your career.