Your new company
Our client are a household New Zealand brand operating in an increasingly innovative environment. They pride themselves for working at pace, breaking into new markets and creating solutions that are constantly pushing boundaries. This organisation offer great work flexibility and you will have the option to work from home 3-4 days per week. They have an inclusive and collaborative culture that celebrate success.
Your new role
As a Senior Front End Developer you will be working on a greenfield projects in a very strong team of developers. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest modern technologies you will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of web and mobile applications. This role gives you the opportunity to help lead the UI development within a small team of front end developers.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer for both web sites, progressive and mobile applications (native and hybrid)
- Proficiency in designing (UML), developing, automatically testing and documenting public cloud native web/mobile applications, APIs and services
- Proficiency with code versioning tools, IaaC, CICD pipelines (ADO is a plus), TDD and BDD frameworks and functional and non-functional automated testing (front-end and APIs)
- Proficiency in asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, asynchronous integrations (e.g. Kafka, pub/sub) and APIs
- Understanding and experience with code design pattern and modern security standards (OIC, OAuth)
What you need to do now
- 6-month contract (may extend)
- Greenfield project
- Flexible working options - WFH 2-3 days minimum per week
- competitive contract rates
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Breanna.Mahan@hays.net.nz
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position (contract or permanent), please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.