Senior Quantity Surveyor
We are working with a privately owned New Zealand based interiors construction company with over 30 years experience in the market.
Portfolio consists of commercial, residential, renovations, apartments and architectural fit-outs projects based throughout the Auckland area.
The role will manage and participate in pricing jobs, negotiating contracts, tracking project progress and finances, and pricing variations alongside and existing team of 3.
- Complete preliminary project estimates through to final cost plans and establishing budgets
- Preparation of competitive tenders and quotations
- Cost analysis on each job
- Progress reports and claims, pricing variations and contract administration
- Develop and maintain project schedule
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts and their applications
- Establish relationships with key management of new and existing clients for business development purposes
- Extensive knowledge of building and safety regulations
- Extensive knowledge of construction estimates, materials, methods, tools, construction management and project scheduling
- Purchasing and inventory experience
- Experience interpreting architectural plans, quoting, and interpreting contracts
- Knowledge of building codes and safety regulations
- Experience working with interiors is highly desirable
If you are keen to discuss the role in further detail please contact Ben Holman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +649884 1530.