$120,000 > $155,000
We are working with a leading tier 1 commercial main contractor who are building our their commercial and procurement teams due to increased project portfolio, coupled with multiple projects out at tender stage.
In the capacity of Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will take the lead and overall responsibility of the commercial aspects of a specific package tasked with delivering to agreed deliverables.
You will review commercial performance of your project team and specific vertical to improve commercial certainty and maximise success of the project.
- To maximise the commercial position whilst maintaining positive Client relationships
- Protect contractual position by ensuring all obligations are discharged appropriately
- Ensure governance and procedural requirements are adhered to whilst targeting best practice
- Develop initial project budget, including tender, and agree detailed cost plan
Skills / Experience Required;
- Main contractor experience
- Experience of different contracts forms
- Demonstrably commercially focused with a proven track record of delivering high quality results whilst maintaining positive relationships in difficult commercial environments
- Experience in claims resolution both with the Employer and Sub-Contractor
- Experience in establishing, managing and leading a large project team and /or multiple smaller project teams
If you are keen to discuss the role in further detail please contact Ben Holman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +649884 1530. #2512619