Your new company
This reputable building company has been established within the Central Lakes District for the past 20 years. They have been building award winning design and build architectural homes in the region gaining a credible reputation.
Your new role
As a Senior Project Manager of the business, you will be joining an existing team where together you will work on securing and delivering the branches upcoming and existing projects. Working in a collaborative manner you will be supported and encouraged by Management team around you and in turn you will support those less experienced - culture fit is absolutely vital to this business, so being down to earth and open to an alternative way of thinking will ensure you are successful in this role!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The ability to develop and manage key relationships to achieve the best outcomes
- The ability to demonstrate critical thinking with experience in a complex construction environment
- A carpentry, electrical or plumbing trade background
- Knowledge of BuilderTrend or Simpro systems is advantageous
Job Responsibilities include:
What you'll get in return
- Successfully deliver multiple high end residential projects through its life cycle
- Effectively managing the site and lead your team including subcontractors
- Manage stakeholder & client relationships
- Develop and deliver Safety, Management, and Quality Assurance Plans
The opportunity to work in an office where you will be working with a genuine tight net team, who are passionate about not only their work but the business they work for.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 036695543. #2669630